Read It Once Again offers Curriculum Units and Interactive White Board activities based on the popular storybook, “The Little Red Hen” by Lucinda McQueen.
- Available: Level 1 curriculum unit, Level 2 curriculum unit, and Level 1 Interactive White Board Activities. Select an individual product, combo or double deal.
- The storybook is not included. To purchase book, please refer to our Scholastic Literacy Partners page.
Storybook and LEVEL 1 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Classic children’s story
- Teaches animal identification
- Practices story-telling sequencing skills
- Repetitive words and phrases
- Reinforces the importance of being a good helper
- Provides opportunities for baking and related snacks
Storybook and LEVEL 2 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Upper case/lower case; rhyming word; Dice; Loaf Letters
- Number identification; simple addition and subtraction ; Play Dough Pretzel Numbers; Comparing Weight; Wheelbarrow Shape Obstacle Course
- Once Upon a Time…Writing Prompts; My Hen Story
- If I Were A…. Story Writing Prompts; If I Were a Boat, Where Would I Float?
- How Do We Get Bread; Sequencing Activity; Classroom Helpers, Go Tell the Gossip Goose; Community Helpers; Who Helps Me?