Read It Once Again offers Curriculum Units and Interactive White Board activities based on the popular storybook, “Silly Sally” by Audrey Wood.
- Available: Level 1 curriculum unit, Level 2 curriculum unit, and Level 1 Interactive White Board Activities. Select an individual product, combo or double deal.
- The storybook is not included. To purchase book please refer to our Scholastic Literacy Partners page.
Storybook and Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Simple vocabulary and text
- Rhyming text
- Reinforces story-telling sequencing skills
- Practices positional concepts
- Simple humorous graphics
- Animal identification
- Good unit to use anytime during the school year
Silly Sally, Level 2 Highlights include:
Reading and Phonemic Awareness:
Alphabet Matching Game, Letter Wall Cards
Silly Sally’s Alphabet Cards
Off We Go To Rhyming Town
Silly Sally’s Favorite Words and Phrases
Neddy Buttercup Counts Syllables
I Can Trace and Print the Letters
Math Goals and Objectives:
Flowers in a Window Box
Numbers in a Window Box
Silly Sally’s Sandals, Find the Pairs
Sally’s Woolly Sheep Addition
Woolly Sheep Subtraction
Silly Sally Can Draw Shapes
Silly Sally Can Trace and Write Numbers
Science Goals and Objectives:
A Silly Sally Science Journal
What’s on the Science Table?
On the Move for a Week!
Neddy’s Garden of Facts
Creative Writing and Social Studies Goals and Objectives:
Silly Sally’s Creative Writing Prompts
My Home Town
Our Transportation to Town, A Class BookWe Built a Town! A Class Project
The Games People Play