Read It Once Again offers Curriculum Units and Interactive White Board activities based on the popular storybook, “The Three Bears” by Paul Galdone.
- The storybook is not included. To purchase book, please refer to our Scholastic Literacy Partners page.
Storybook and LEVEL 1 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Classic favorite children’s story
- Extensive text and vocabulary
- Practices story-telling sequencing skills
- Teaches abstract concept of small, medium and large
- Discuss the emotions of mad, sad, and frightened
Storybook and LEVEL 2 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Upper case/lower case; rhyming words; Teddy Bear Color Bingo; What Goes Together?
- Number identification; simple addition and subtraction ; Small, Medium and Large Sorting Cards; Counting Teddy Grahams and Making Predictions
- Nature Hunt; Leaf Matching; Cooking; All About Bears
- Three Bears Writing Prompts; I Feel Happy When…
- Feelings Class Book; Feelings Chart