Read It Once Again offers Curriculum Units and Interactive White Board activities based on the popular storybook, “The Letters Are Lost” by Lisa Campbell Ernst.
- Available: Level 1 curriculum unit and Level 1 Interactive White Board Activities. Select an individual product or combo.
- The storybook is not included. To purchase book please refer to our Scholastic Literacy Partners page.
Storybook and Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Simple vocabulary and text
- Graphics promote letter identification
- Teaches capital letter identification
- Helps children learn alphabet sequencing
- Good unit for children who are ready to learn letters of the alphabet or simple object identification