Read It Once Again offers Curriculum Units and Interactive White Board activities based on the popular storybook, “The Kissing Hand” by Audrey Penn.
- Available: Level l curriculum unit, Level 2 curriculum unit, Level 1 and Level 2 Interactive White Board Activities. Select an individual product, combo, or double deal.
- The storybook is not included. To purchase book please refer to our Scholastic Literacy Partners page.
Storybook and Level 1 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Expands vocabulary
- Reinforce story sequencing skills
- Identification of forest animals
- Addresses fears about going to school for the first time
- Provides an opportunity to talk about love and trust
- Good introductory unit to use at the beginning of the school year
Level 2 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Upper case/lower case; Chester’s Favorite Words and Objects; Chester Counts Syllables; Which Word is Just Like another; One or Many
- Number identification; simple addition and subtraction; Lucky Leaf Patterning and Counting; 3-D Shapes
- The Kissing Hand Science Journal; Chester’s Forest Friends; Happy Hearts for Chester
- Creative writing stories; action word writing prompts; feelings class book; My School and Chester’s School