Read It Once Again offers Curriculum Units and Interactive White Board activities based on the popular storybook, “The Gingerbread Man” by Karen Schmidt.
- Available: Level 1 curriculum unit, Level 2 curriculum unit, and Level 1 Interactive White Board Activities. Select an individual product, combo or double deal.
- The storybook is not included. To purchase book, please refer to our Scholastic Literacy Partners page.
Storybook and LEVEL 1 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Classic children’s story
- Repetitive words and phrases
- Practices story-telling sequencing skills
- Simple colorful graphics
- Provides opportunities for baking and cookie decorating
- Perfect story for the holiday season
Storybook and LEVEL 2 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Upper case/lower case; rhyming words; Clap It Out – Gingerbread Man’s Favorite Phrases; Cookie Pan Rhyming; Gingerbread Man ABC Rhyme; Cookie Names; Gingerbread Letter Bingo
- Number identification; simple addition and subtraction; How Many Buttons Will Fit? Estimating, Button Count Graphing; How Much is a Handful – Grab, Count and Graph; 10 Little Gingerbread Men – Counting Backwards Book; Button Rulers – Measuring
- Gingerbread Man’s Science Journal; What is Gingerbread?; Hot or Cold?, Graphing and Sorting Cards; Sandpaper and Cinnamon – Sensory Experience; Baking Cookies
- Gingerbread Man Writing Prompts; Sly As a Fox Story; Favorite Foods
- Gingerbread Man Class Book; Trip to the Grocery Store Checklist; Baker’s Hat