Read It Once Again offers Curriculum Units and Interactive White Board activities based on the popular storybook, “Over in the Meadow” by Ezra Jack Keats.
- Available: Level l curriculum unit, Level 2 curriculum unit, Level 1 and Level 2 Interactive White Board Activities. Select an individual product, combo, or double deal.
- The storybook is not included. To purchase book please refer to our Scholastic Literacy Partners page.
Storybook and Level 1 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Classic favorite children’s rhyme and song
- Teaches basic animals
- Learn animal sounds or movements
- Matches mother and baby animals
- Reinforces counting skills
- Simple colorful graphics
- Rhyming text
- Good unit to use anytime, especially in the spring
Level 2 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Upper/lower case identification
- Favorite words and objects
- Color words
- Rhyming words
- Counting syllables
- Shapes – basic and 3D
- Counting and matching
- Science journal
- Writing poems