Read It Once Again offers Curriculum Units and Interactive White Board activities based on the popular storybook, “Jump, Frog, Jump!” by Robert Kalan.
- Available: Level 1 curriculum unit, Level 2 curriculum unit, and Level 1 Interactive White Board Activities. Select an individual product, combo or double deal.
- The storybook is not included. To purchase book, please refer to our Scholastic Literacy Partners page.
Storybook and LEVEL 1 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Simple repetitive text
- Colorful illustrations
- Reinforces story sequencing skills
- Animal identification
- Provides opportunities for discussion of pond life
- Good introductory unit or use as a springtime theme
Storybook and LEVEL 2 Curriculum Unit Highlights:
- Upper case/lower case; rhyming words; One or Many Plurals; Go Fish Color Words
- Number identification; simple addition and subtraction ; Numbered Fish Bowls; Snake Book; Slithering Snake Numbers
- Pond Discoveries Journaling; Fun Turtle Facts; Frog Life Cycle; Graphing Webbed Feet
- If I Were A…. Story Writing Prompts; If I Were a Boat, Where Would I Float?
- My Habitat; A Trip to the Aquarium and Pet Store